THE CHANGE LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE, TORONTO
Change has never been as dynamic as it is today. One of the biggest challenges facing organizations is the increasing need to keep abreast and ahead of the rapid pace of change. Leaders at all levels are constantly being confronted by changes in the area of technology, digital trends, customer expectations, data management, disruptive innovation etc. Alongside these changes are regulatory controls, and an ever-changing political environment.
With these rapid changes comes the responsibility for leaders to successfully lead their teams and to create a culture that is able to respond to change better and faster. As a Leader, Manager, Team Leader or Business Owner, it is often your responsibility to set the pace, and keep abreast of industry and market trends in order to respond to change quickly, and help your team navigate through these transitions.
There are tried and proven methods that can help you respond to change better and faster, thereby leading you to successful outcomes and higher returns on investment. At this Change Leadership event, our expert speakers and panel will share the change leadership tools, strategies and innovative practices that participants can adopt to successfully lead change and innovation in today’s fast-paced business environment.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Presentation and Q&A with John Maxwell on Leading with Influence
- Presentation and Q&A with Disruptive Innovation Expert Jeremy Gutsche Disruptive thinking
- Panel of Industry Experts on Leading Change and Innovation
- VIP Leadership Breakfast Meeting with John Maxwell on Creating a Culture of Change
- Coffee and Tea Reception
- Professional Networking Lunch
- Book Signing Opportunities with Speakers
- Great Team Building Opportunity with Group Discounts Available
- Business Products and Services Discounts
WORLD RENOWNED LEADERSHIP AND INNOVATION EXPERTS RIGHT HERE IN TORONTO
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
The most common critical factor to succeeding in today’s fast-paced business environment is ‘leadership’, and John C. Maxwell articulates it best when he says “Everything rises and falls on Leadership“.
This one-day event is designed to provide you with the tools, strategies and knowledge to help you lead and succeed in today’s environment.
- Create a culture of change and increase your influence
- Hear real-life case studies on leading change and innovation
- Increase ROIs from change initiatives in your organization
- Learn how to respond to change better and faster
- Better harness your teams in leading and managing resistance to change
Network with CEO’s and senior business leaders.
MAY 31VIP Registration, Breakfast, Networking, Pictures and Meet & Greet with John C. Maxwell
Breakfast Session on ‘How to Create a Culture of Change’ with John C. Maxwell (VIP Passes only)
Professional & General Registration, Tea/ Coffee Reception, Networking and Exhibitions
Opening Remarks, and ‘Disruptive Leadership – Canada 150’ with Paul Alofs, President and CEO, The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation
How to Lead with Influence’ and a Q&A session with John C. Maxwell
Networking Lunch (VIP & Professional Passes only), Pictures and Exhibition
‘Disruptive Thinking and Innovation: How to respond Better & Faster’, and Q&A Session with Jeremy Gutsche
Tea/ Coffee Break, Exhibition
Panel Discussion on Leading Innovation and Disruption and Q&A Session